In recent years, I have been teaching a lot more in-depth classes that span a longer period of time. As such, people feel the need to plan for them. Since we are in the last quarter of the year, I thought I would give you a heads up about what’s coming in 2018.
I will definitely be teaching another round of Experiential Kabbalah (level 1). Unless something changes (like more people tell me they want to take it), I will not be offering a level 2 or 3 (which is Pathworking) in 2018. That being said, students can certainly go through level 1 multiple times, as they will get something different out of it each time. Class will span one year, January to December, and we’ll meet the second Friday of the month from 7:30-9:30pm.
- Kabbalah is a shorthand for looking at yourself and the Universe. It breaks everything down into 10 bite-sized pieces, and helps us better order our perceptions. It transcends any given religious tradition and applies to all mystical systems, eastern and western. I call this course “Experiential” because you physically, mentally, and emotionally move through the transitions each month. Going through this class has helped people become considerably more effective in everything they do. We will be looking at Kabbalah in multiple traditions – exploring correspondences, doing rituals, and working through our personal, individual blocks. Each student is asked to create goals for themselves at the beginning of the series so that they can measure their progress.
Learn about the Tree of Life and the practice and philosophy of Kabbalah in multiple traditions, as well as go through a real and measurable personal growth spurt in your emotions, mental faculties, and spiritual being. We will be looking at correspondences, doing rituals, and working through our personal, individual blocks. Each student is asked to create goals for themselves at the beginning of the series so that they can measure their progress.
Students will have access to a private discussion group, as well as recordings of the classes, and there will be opportunity to delve further into the material for those who so choose.
If you are kabbalah-curious but not sure if you want to commit to a year-long class yet, you are welcome to join me for a small taste on November 28th at the Crystal Matrix for an introductory session.
January 8th to May 7th, every Monday except 2/19 and 4/16, you will have the opportunity to learn my Therapeutic Singing Bowls modality. This is a certification level class. Like most of my classes, we will meet 7:30-9:30pm. There are number of payment options.
- Singing bowls have been used for a thousand years in Buddhist traditions, and are becoming a popular enhancement to meditation, yogic, and healing practices here in the West. They are also recognized as being useful in receptive music therapy in treating PTSD, addiction, and ADHD, as they can both stimulate and soothe the central nervous system.
This particular therapy, developed by Ayamanatara for use in treatment centers, combines the singing bowls, light hypnosis, somatic theory, and mindfulness meditation, passively resetting the nervous system and balancing brainwaves, while actively teaching the client/patient how to redirect and refocus their attention, thereby defusing flashbacks, racing thoughts, and unhealthy impulses.
This class series will delve into theory, technique, and specifics, including everything from optimal bowl playing techniques and vocal training to assessing the room and the client to basic sound healing theory and working with clients in trauma. If you have your own bowls, either crystal or brass, it will be easier for you to practice between classes; the notes C, D, F, and A in the lower octaves are recommended.
Psychic Protection will be back in February, meeting on the first and third Wednesdays of the month 2/7-4/19. This class only meets for 90 minutes, and you will have the opportunity to do some research and a presentation on a tradition’s for of protection. Students have historically had a lot of fun with the presentations.
- This practical, hands-on course will teach you how to clear yourself and your space, and how to keep it clear, as well as how to protect yourself from attack, and how to work in harmony with the energies around you so you don’t have to live in fear. On a more concrete level, you will learn about personal shielding, grids, amulets, and wards, as well as prayers, mantras, clearing techniques, and how to correct stagnant feng shui.
In May, I will start offering a Channeling class that is the equivalent to levels 1 and 2 of my old format. We’ll meet on Mondays 5/14-8/20.
- This course will introduce the student to basic trance mediumship and working with Guidance, as well as protecting themselves from unwanted influence. It combines techniques from Shamanism, Gnosticism, and the Delphic Tradition, and is open to students of all levels. Class topics and exercises include: Grounding; meet your Gatekeeper; taking responsibility for your own protection; moving your energy around with purpose; focused astral travel; meet your spiritual entourage; ascertain which teacher or guide will be working with you for this class; getting comfortable with your spirit teacher’s energy; protections; introduction to co-residency, automatic writing, and trance channeling. In the second half of the class, students will become more practiced with allowing their spirit teacher to work through them, as well as working with a partner to move energy, coresidency, and full trance channeling. Depending on how fast we move through the material, we will be working more with automatic writing, directed astral travel, remote viewing, and the Adytum.
My final series of the year will be Tarot, from September 10th to November 12th.
- We will talk about the symbolism in the Major Arcana, patterns, correlations between the cards, look at the patterns in the Minor Arcana, and go over a handful of layouts. You will also learn about the Tarot as a tool for personal transformation. You will need to have one of the following decks: Rider-Waite, Universal Waite, BOTA, or Robi Wood. Other decks will be discussed.
I have not yet gotten registration pages for these classes up, but they should be available soon. If you know that you are interested in one of these series, you can always drop me a line and I’ll get you the link to the registration page as soon as it’s available.
Some advanced classes:
*For those of you who have already taken Shamanic Practitioner Training, I will be offering a level two class once a month.
*I will be offering Master Level Reiki class at some point. This will only be open to students who have taken levels 1 & 2 from me.
If you are interested in either of these, please get back to me ASAP so I can figure out scheduling and location.