Feeling edgy or anxious?
We’ve got a few things going on.
(1) This New Moon in Scorpio has some prickly energy associated with it. Best to do some writing, meditating, and/or general introspection. Just be prepared, it might get heavy. Better than not doing it, though.
(2) This week Earth has been moving through a stream of debris from Comet Encke, source of the annual Taurid meteor shower. Usually Taurus energy balances out Scorpio energy, but not when comets are involved. It’s hard for me to get physically comfortable during the Taurids.
- Pardon the tin foil hat moment, but I cant help but notice the similarity between Encke and Enki. If you were into Pleidians, you might remember that Enki was one of the partners in doing genetic experiments on Terrans. If you were into Numerology, you might remember that Enki’s sacred number is 40, which is the number of transformation. Or you might just enjoy the pretty light show.
(3) On November 16th, there was a pretty explosive meteor (not from Encke) strike. Even if you weren’t near Finland, the earth’s magnetic field received a jolt, and you might be reacting to it if you’re sensitive to such things.
(4) Today, as I’m writing this (11/17), there is a hole in the Sun’s atmosphere that is facing earth. Which means we have solar wind incoming, perhaps as early as Nov. 19th, with G1-class geomagnetic storms possible on Nov. 20th when Earth moves deeper into the gaseous material. We’re already easing into that. Solar storms make people “jangly” and out of sorts. This post has some solutions to dealing with that.
(5) We’re in the pre-shadow of Mercury Retrograde (started 11/14, actual retrograde period is 12/3-12/22). Energy is slowing down. The Universe asks you to think before you act or speak. Shortcuts will not serve you at this time. I know people dislike MRx, but that is only because they’re not paying attention. This is the break you’re always asking the Universe for. Stop, breathe, ground. Look at how you got to where you are. Tie up any loose ends. And then you can think about looking (not going) forward.
Overall, I recommend
It only hurts if you try to move too fast.