How to Book A Reading:
- The easiest way to book a reading is to email Ayamanatara stating that you would like a reading, and whether it is a phone, in-person, or internet reading.
- If you would like an in-person reading, Ayamanatara will need to know a time frame in which you would like the reading, your availability (nights & weekends, days before 4pm, etc), where you would like to do the reading, and how you would prefer to be contacted to make arrangements.
- If you would like to do a phone reading, Ayamanatara will need to know a time frame in which you would like the reading, your availability (nights & weekends, days before 4pm, etc), how you would prefer to be contacted to make arrangements, and your phone number.
- If you would like an internet reading, you may simply purchase one here, using paypal, and Ayamanatara will email you your reading as soon as possible. Please allow 48 hours turnaround time, although it may be slightly longer if she is out of town. If you have a specific question or concern you would like addressed, please include that in your paypal payment or email her the particulars.
- Checking the calendar of classes and events will let you know when she is not going to be available, although private sessions do not show up on the calendar; it will also let you know if she is out of town and might not be able to get back to you right away.
- Ayamanatara’s nights and weekends book up faster than her weekdays, simply because that is when most of her students and clients are available. If you are only available on nights and/or weekends, you may need to book something several weeks in advance.
- Same day appointments are rarely available. Same day/walk-in sessions may be available at the Crystal Matrix Center most Thursdays between 1 and 5pm; it is advisable to call first if your time is short.
- Ayamanatara can see you in your own home, if conditions are conducive to such (quiet, private). She can also see you during business hours at The Crystal Matrix Center in Atwater Village, or at Everyday Zen Relaxation Studio in Long Beach, pending reading room availability. Sometimes, additional locations are available.
To Prepare for a Reading:
- Bring something to take notes on and with.
- Have a clear idea of your questions and concerns, unless you’re getting a general reading.
- Let go of your attachment to outcome, as much as possible, so that your reading is clear.