Booking a Healing:
- The easiest way to book a healing is to email Ayamanatara with your primary reason for wanting a healing, a time frame in which you would like to see her, your availability (nights & weekends, days before 4pm, etc), your area of town, and how you would prefer to be contacted to make arrangements. She will get back to you as soon as she can.
- Checking the calendar of classes and events will give you some idea of when she is not going to be available, although private sessions do not show up on the calendar; it will also let you know if she is out of town and might not be able to get back to you right away.
- Ayamanatara’s nights and weekends book up faster than her weekdays, simply because that is when most of her students and clients are available. If you are only available on nights and/or weekends, you may need to book something several weeks in advance.
- Same day appointments are rarely available.
- Ayamanatara can see you in your own home, if conditions are conducive to such (quiet, private). She can also see you during business hours at The Crystal Matrix Center in Atwater Village, or at La Luna Healing in Newhall, pending healing room availability. Sometimes, additional locations are available.
To Prepare for a Healing:
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- Please refrain from alcohol or recreational drug use for 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Have a list of all your Prescription medications available.
- Bring a bottle of drinking water with you.
- You may want to have eaten about an hour before your appointment.
After your Healing:
- Drink plenty of water (not tea, not coffee, not soda).
- Be kind to yourself for the next 48 hours.
- Eat something protein-based.
- Avoid processed sugar for 3 hours.
- Follow the instructions given to you at the end of your session.
- Call or email if you have questions.