How to sign up for a class:
- Unless the class description offers other instructions, you can use the PayPal or Google checkout buttons on the Classes & Events page to pay for your class in full, or you can email Ayamanatara.
- Please include with your payment a note as to which class you are signing up for and your contact information.
- It is strongly recommended that you sign up at least 7 days in advance to ensure (a) your place in the class and (b) that the class is happening. Classes with low commitment are sometimes canceled.
- If you are uncomfortable paying for your class online, please email Ayamanatara to discuss other options.
- Classes at The Crystal Matrix Center and Kenneally Acupuncture & Healing Light Center may be paid for in person at the sales counter or over the phone at least 7 days in advance. Matrix International University classes can usually be paid for online at the class page in question.
- There are frequently discounts on classes if you sign up more than 7 days in advance.
What to bring to class/How to prepare for class:
- Bring note-taking materials and some drinking water.
- Dress comfortably, especially for an all-day class.
- If other materials are required, you will be informed (check the class description).
- If you have previously said you will be attending and something comes up, please let Ayamanatara know as soon as possible that your plans have changed. Please note that, if you cancel with less than 24 hours notice, any payment you have made may be forfeit.