We use ceremony to celebrate milestones in our lives. Marriage, Conception, Birth, Naming, Coming of Age, New Careers, Love, Letting Go, Holidays, and Death are but a few examples. We frequently create informal ceremony in our lives on a regular basis; but sometimes we want to mark a particular transition or event with something truly memorable. Ayamanatara can work with you to create a unique ceremony that is geared specifically toward the celebrants.
Prices are based on type of ceremony and amount of time involved in the creation of your ceremony.
For weddings, I currently charge $150 plus mileage/travel expenses. This is what that includes:
- Initial consultation (in person, usually 30-60 minutes), which includes going over a questionnaire that the couple then completes at home
- Questionnaire evaluation
- Writing the ceremony, which usually involves about 4-5 drafts back and forth via email, and help with the vows if you need it
- Costuming (I do my best to coordinate with the look and feel of the wedding)
- Choreography & state management, and, a lot of the time, set dressing
- Rehearsal with wedding party
- Setting/creating sacred space before the ceremony
- Officiating the ceremony & handling necessary paperwork
I ask for a $75 deposit at the initial consultation to reserve the date and start the process.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on weddings or any other type of ceremony.