For those of you who follow my blog*, you may remember that I promised you some tools for dealing with the massive retrograde energy. I figured, since we weer so close to the end of the month, I would just send it to you in the newsletter.
So… here we are.
Retrograde energy is about introspection. Whenever we start to poke around too much in our internal workings, we end up in fear. So, breathing and grounding should always be your first tools.
Things you may be evaluating:
- how you do things that require dedication and stick-to-it-iveness
- how you create & manifest, and where you are (and aren’t) in alignment with yourself
- your ideals, your spirituality, and your psychological/spiritual health
- how your actions and your ideals line up
- your core ideas about yourself
- how and where you transcend discipline and create art
- where you are stuck
- where you try to circumvent the process
- your excuses and justifications
- where you lack commitment and balance
- where you avoid self care
- how we as a population have arrived at recent Big Changes, what other changes are necessary, and how to make large scale shifts more solid or permanent
- how much of any given relationship is built on fear or lack
- how much does any given relationship inform or define your self-image
- where are you resisting change out of fear
- where are you resisting commitment out of fear
- where are you resisting self-examination or discussion out of fear
- where are you afraid to honor myself
- where are you letting other people define you or your place in the world
You know, everything.
I would recommend staying in a place of curiosity as much as possible, listening to yourself when you give good advice to others, and practicing self-care to the best of your ability. Avoid escapism. Allow yourself to process the feelings are they come. Cut yourself some slack. Allow for rapid insight. Be aware that some of this may hit you on a physical, visceral level. Write gratitude lists. Journal. Journal some more. Talk to the wise people and spiritual advisors in your life. Get some healing done. And breathe and ground. Yes, i know I said that already. There was a lot between there and here.
May you be the Light of the World!
* – New subscription option coming soon so that you can receive my blog posts in your inbox!